Friday, June 5, 2009

My one year job-versary

Had to make a note of it. I completed a whole year working where I am today. Not that this is my first job, but yes it is the first job where I do real work. If I reflect on the past year gone by its been regular with its share of ups, downs, boss tantrums, incentives, lots of travel, colleagues- good, bad and insignificant. But overall it's been a good experience if I look at it from a broad perspective.
I don't like sharing about my work too much so I'll keep this short.
Here's to me and my one year job-versary

4 comments:

Rahul said...

cheers..congrats on your job-versary.. i somehow dint understand when u say its the first job where i do real work???

Jugal said...

nice blog

Razzdino said...

@rahul- Thanks a ton, real work, umm well long story

Razzdino said...

@jugal- Thanks so much