Monday, June 22, 2009

No name, until I think of one. Suggestions welcome


Disclaimer- Nosy aunts it's only fiction. Don't get ideas

There are so many things I want to say,

So many things I want to do,

But life seems so empty,

After I left the sight of you.

I miss those long walks together,

Hearing the pitter patter of the rain.

The weather, the trees and the breeze,

Life is somehow just not the same.

Come back to me as I wait for you,

Days, months, years have flown past.

There’s a lot I need to reminisce with you

About time, our time that passed us by.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone connects to an imagination. Thru this poem I got connected to Kashmir .

I follow you on twitter , though I do not know how i reached ur profile .

I used to blog [ www.thekashmir.wordpress.com ]quite often but am out of touch since I came to Mumbai .

And yes my blog is all about politics .....and my rights.

Razzdino said...

@pawan- Thanks for the comment, you're right. Everyone has a different imagination
Will check your blog, thanks for the link

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem.

Razzdino said...

@neha- thanks so much

pradipwritenow said...

Time marches on
torturing silently
the dry tear's Pearl
that i kept for you
the petals of flowers
try to cover
for the rest of my days.
My gift to you for your poem.
pradipwritenow.blogspot.cm

Razzdino said...

@pradip! awesome- thanks