So anyway, moving on to happier things, this month marked a whole year where I have blogged religiously (Well compared to my previous standards) and most importantly haven't deleted my blog!!
***************************
| Sesame Street - Ha... |
You've been so good to me all through the year. Even at times when I felt most alone, frustrated and angry I felt I could share anything with you and at the same time never worried that a million people could read what I have to say.
I've ranted,rambled for hours and you've been so patient with me.After all, who other than you knows me as well?
I hope we share many such more honest memories through the years to come and I hope you stay with me forever!!
I'm sorry I couldn't spend 11th July (your birthday) with you, but...
Happy Belated Birthday Bloggie
I can really say I love you and actually mean it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment