A little late in the day I know, well 4 months is not really a little late but as I’ve said before I can’t really get myself to write unless I really really want to. One of the main reasons amongst many others that I couldn’t pick it as a career option. Firstly I am typing this post out from my phone in an awkward lying down position so please excuse any typos and grammatical errors.
I have two drafts here which I think is too late to complete now, one about my holiday in December 2021 to Mashobara, Chail and Solan which was just so magical. If like me you are just looking to chill and do nothing I highly recommend the ITC property in Chail. Beautiful, relaxing and the perfect place to lounge and do nothing. I didn’t realise how much I needed a break until I took that one
Then again I am super late but if anyone still reads this blog let me take a moment to wish you a belated but a Happy 2022. May this year be happy, healthy and full of travel for all of us. Speaking of travel I am finally going back to Sydney after 2.5 years which is just insane. A little nervous, a little skeptical but also a little excited to begin long haul travel again
Life has been really hectic. I am currently working 2 full time jobs which really gives me time for nothing else outside of it.
Last weekend I visited a drive in theatre for the first time to watch a movie. It is on the rooftop of a mall that is actually attached to my office building. The experience was good fun but the sound quality is not that great. Let me try and add a picture or two towards the end if possible
I am also quite bored of being single now. It’s been a while and I think I should now actively seek something new. I tried downloading a few dating apps but it’s so boring and so repetitive and literally everyone out there is married which is why I deleted all of them
Other than that there is nothing that I can remember that I need to update right now so signing off and hopefully will come back with some exciting stuff as against these dull updates soon
Adios
No comments:
Post a Comment