Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pliss to maek franship? No! Why? UR bootifulll

I apologize for writing this post. I feel bad. I really do. But over the years I have safeguarded certain "franship requests" that I have receieved and before deleting them from my inbox I would like to keep them safe for my future generations to read and maybe laugh :). I will paste these requests exactly as they were sent to me in descending order of humour.
Here goes. Thanks people for all your requests, sorry to not being wanting franship with you

1) now thats what you call a perfect match...
a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile...
those eyes...that smile....yaaarrr!!!!
hehe
flirt nahi kar raha hoon!
easy...am not a bad boy ..just a way to begin
hi
i am (name protected)
from mumbai
doin ma final year BMS (sad part)
and
dunno wat to say..
just came across ya profile ...read it..liked it..pretty impressive!
and felt like messaging ya and knowing ya...
you really got a pretty smile..speaks a lot...almost hypnotising...
i am not wriitng this mail...
the smile just forced me to....
hehe
well
i am new to ORKUT
just a 2days old ..
and looking for good friends in here
for some serious advices on some serious mess that i often get stuck in...
here with a hope to learn from people and get better!!!
how did that sound?
please?
good?
tanx
i dont mind having ya on ma list as a friend
(on my knees)
pleaseee
hehe
just joking
hope to hear from you soon...
in case you are a serious kind of person
then let me tell you
i did not know that!!!
i need one more chance i will send you a serious mail!!
god! fear of rejection!!!
see you soon...
(did i tell you that you how beautiful your smile is...may be next time hehe)
take care and god bless ya
and yea
keep up that beautiful smile
:-)...
ciao bella


(pls dont mind if i sounded bad!)
wasn't that a long mail?
i dont mind being appriciated....PLEASE!
and
one confession...
i went through ya profile.. it;'s sweet
and i dunno
but ur one those prettiest girls i came across...may b i am new to this site..so ...but feels good!...and did i tell ya wat ya eyes did to me???..welll next time...
i did hear from people that mumbai is a beautiful place...but i had never found a strong supporting reason for that statement...until i met ya...
hehe
take care
god bless ya

2) Before you read this one I have no idea who he is and nor does he have my number..Go on :)
Hi...
Finally ...the never ending ...six months training
programme has ended ...today for me.
Six Months was a big time span.....I "felt" this thing
in January and Mid Feb.....but as we moved on...it got
better....and now it seems as if....it was just
yesterday.....
Lot of things happened....during this... ..on personal
front.... made some really good friends......learnt
some lessons..... formed stronger
relationships.....also moved on in few.... ....
On professional front...learnt lot of stuff........how
to handle work...but also how to present it.....
Also things...one must take care of...at work
place..... to protect and remain secure....
There are lot of other things ....may be .....I cant
pen them down.....
Challo...anyway.....I am happy that I shall be back
home on 2nd.....July. (I am leaving on 2nd Morning)
Do stay in touch.....and all the best...
Take care

PS: I shall notify my new cell number either by an
email or an sms.Chao.

3) I have no movies or books listed on my profile :)

Hi Pooja..
what ever orkuts i go through the first thing i see is the collection of books and movies..and 10 points to u for those lines..ya movies can to sm extent shape life..nice to meet u..
i will scrap u once so that u can see my orkut..

tc

4) Hi, friend I see ur ID in orkut, I like ur behaviour when i show the information which is given by u. now i want friendship with u. if u think that i am able for that thn accept my friendship. I am unkown for u and u r also unknown for me but still i am ready for freindship. I have seen lots of snaps of girls in the orkut but i like u only. that is why i am offering u only. so if u dont mind thn please mail me back. Yours unknown, I am waiting ur mail.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5) In March
Hi
Just wanted to wish on Valentine Eve.....
Happy Valentines Day...May you get your true love
(soul mate) if you are looking for one ....the one who
gives you happiness,love and warmth of the purest
relationship.....
GOD bless you though I am not old enough to say that.

6) We may be far apart... but our hearts could be so close. Don't you agree?

7) Hello. Okay, I said something. Your turn.

8) Dont really know you but got your profile on Dhar's friends list !!
But what exactly is a Kashmiri Nose ??

9) Hi Pooja...
hope i am not disturbing u...i had messaged u somefew days back and was awaiting a reply ...but none till date.

i guess u r busy and probably no time to be online at orkut or ....u dint feel to write back...

watever be the reason.....no issue...i am still open to frndship n waiting to hear from u...

buzz me wen ur in a mood to do so...

take care
bye bye till u reply...

10) HI pooja!!
how r u?
looks charming in ur pic.
well I'm an IT professional in pune..
drop in few lines abt urself..
BYE.


Ok thats enough for a few laughs. Now I can safely delete these emails from my inbox :)...These are safely the 10 best not deleted franship requests I have recieved till date

11 comments:

bhanu said...

Wallah!! creativity is still not dead. Despo-ism is the mother/father of creation :).

I will ask god to make me a beautiful gal next time :)

Anonymous said...

Didda!

been reading your blog...hilarious stuff!!!....:)
thought i'd make my presence felt..hehe

Saumia :D

Razzdino said...

lol @ bhanu I hope he grants your wish :)

@samster!! so glad you come here keep coming :)

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha

you wont believe this but a lot of friends of mine hav got no.6 & 7


just goes to show

they copy paste everything

Ram Srinivasan said...

I actually like this

"Hello. Okay, I said something. Your turn."

Razzdino said...

@deluded: oh yes! I'm sure they totally do..

@ ram: you've got to be kidding me :)

Anonymous said...

dude i read ur blog on those unwanted messages tht u get in ur inbox & looking at ur profile pic... ur gonna get soooo many more like the ones tht go wat a mysterious smile u have!!!!!!!!!!!... haha........ gooooooooooood luck........
lol

Razzdino said...

dude..thanks for reading the crap..seriously :)

Tejas Lakhani said...

This one was a cracker.
Glad to see such species exists in bulk in this planet called earth....
I am ROTFL....

Anonymous said...

Who do you think you are? Soo full of yourself!!!!

Razzdino said...

@ANON- haha can't argue with that