Thursday, December 18, 2008

In the end nothing ever happens..and thats the whole point

The tittle of this post is courtesy Guj (Refer to "My Gal Pals" for more information) .Post 26/11 things have been on an all time low. 26/11 has been a reality check. We always hear about blasts, terrorism but never expect that it could ever happen to us. I was at the Taj just a night prior to 26/11 attacks. I had friends, their family present during the attacks. W (Refer to "My gal pals") has her office behind Leopold cafe. I used to work right there until last year. And the way the whole situation was handled, politicized..insane!
Anyway this is not going to be another post where I crib crib and crib about our corrupt politicians. All I can say, hoping not to sound too "Shobha De ish" "Fuck Resilence" and lets do something to protect our India.
Words fail me..I have nothing else to say.. God bless our country, Amen

No comments: