Friday, December 19, 2008

Cause every blog must have a post called "Memories"



... And Cause some things never change...Never!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know you guys are going to be really surprised, considering the fact that I've never really expressed myself or said anything this nice! But I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed last night, especially when we were just chilling at home and of course the dinner & everything. Really took me back a few, actually, a lot of years!!! I just feel like when I'm with you guys, everything's so seamless, no pretence, we can just be the people we really are, not care about how we look or what we say, and have the best time ever.
It's almost like being around family.
You guys mean a lot to me! We may not be in touch as much & may even have our differences, but I just hope that the innocence in our friendship is never lost, courtesy anyone or anything.

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed last night too.... no matter how many new frnds we make in life, the times tht we spend togethr r always special,the bond is diffent having been thru such formative yrs together... weve almost discovered r own selves in these yrs... from being no good coll kids.. to working...dating ....crushes...partying...drivin...lol the list goes on & on & on....even if wedont meet very often..... hope to have more of these times in the future, no matter where life takes us............ lots of love zeenia...

Razzdino said...

absolutely! although I'm probably the no 3 in this chain of thoughts, I had the exact same feeling after last night. The best part about all this is the fact we know each other so well over all these years, that even if we dont meet so often anymore, I almost can complete anything what you guys are about to say. It's almost like we have grown up together from being little innocent out of school girls, to ladies, to girlfriends , soon to be wives-mothers.. I truly hope we share denture problems and grow old together.
I dont know where life takes us tomorrow but I hope I have innumerable more times to share with each of you. I've never said it but I really love you guys (yeah the long lasting forever types)..

Anonymous said...

Even though W has mentioned a line or 2 i can actually read her mind and im sure shes had a blast that evening.. or may be the time she wanted to have since a long time. Zeenia and Pooja I totally agree with you guys as no matter wherever we go, meeting new people but our friendship will never change. Gosh! I really wish I cud be there too but anyway im sure we will have more evenings like u guys have just described. About my feelings im sure u all know beacause u have my letters to tell u all how much I love u guysssss... love u all loads..