Before I deleted my previous blog, K had tagged me with the Tag of 10 which was obviously left incomplete. Now that I am back I thought of completing this one. So what is the Tag of 10? The Tag of 10 is listing 10 things people know about you, people identify with you and 10 things everyone may not know about you. Hmm..Easy! Let's go for it.
10 very known facts in my life
1) My mom is my best friend
2) Black is my favourite colour
3) I do not like bad grammar
4) I can live on Blueberry muffins, after eight mints and Chinese food (The Indian version)
5) I suck at giving directions (You're so bound to get lost if you decide to follow my lead)
6) I am not proud of this one but I cannot cook. Apparently my pasta looks like an E.T species and my maggie noodles almost choked someone
7) I am very stubborn (only when I'm right no? hmm..ok otherwise also)
8) I need to work on my Hindi (Convent education)
9) I love being with little children
10) In spite of learning films at university, I really like Shahrukh Khan (don't judge me)
10 not so known facts in my life (I guess I couldn't keep them unknown for long)
1) I have studied French for 5 years (Yeh exams and everything)
2) I am trained in Indian classical dance and music (please don't fall of the chair, I really have)
3) When I travel on work or otherwise, I secretly watch the Hollywood mushy romantic movies on the plane and sometimes I cry (eeeeeks)
4) I make the best desserts (when I get the time of course)
5) I can drive but cannot for the life of me park a car (damn! i'm liking this post lesser now)
6) I spend most of the money I earn on cool cabs. (Actually this is a given and no surprise, so I'll go for another number 6)
6a) Although I may pretend if you buy them for me, I actually cannot stand flowers and soft toys (Especially flowers)
7) I've always wanted to live in London all my life (Contrary to the popular New York belief)
8) I've been to Japanese resties, sushi bars etc but never eaten sushi (just cannot get myself to eat it..Someday for sure though)
9) A cat can frighten me to death. I can't stand them
10) I am very attracted towards men who can sing and play the guitar. (I've always wanted to learn how to play one myself)
Aah K there you go..Blurted out all my secrets :) My tag of 10!
2 comments:
poojaaaaaaaa!
u havent changed a bit... and i was glad to knowthat i knew 8 of the things about you in the first list and a couple of them in the second list. Now i know why mulayam is madagascar and Mozambique.. u wish she was that far away from u! hahahaha
now you know ha :).. i'm glad you know most of the things on the list. I was almost sure you would though :)
Post a Comment