Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome back to Bloggerland!


So I'm back yet again! Lots has been happening since I left last. Very eventful and exciting stuff actually but I'll need a whole day of typing to update you on everything.
Work pressures, stress and a generally busy life sometimes make me forget something really important: "Me". That's why I decided to blog about little experiences, great people, few incidents that have occurred and do occur in my daily life.

Now I am aware that Inflation in India has risen by 11% and The SP has offered it's support to our Government but this blog is not about that. I do care about rising fuel prices and global warming, but this time I'm not going to write about it. This blog is just a way through which I can reminiscence about some great times and maybe talk about some new times to come.


Haha! Self conceited you say! I think so too

No comments: